Wednesday, October 5, 2011

iPod Tragedy by Zak

Usually I do not always need my iPod. Except in America where I use it a lot when we are driving along, as we can do up to seven hours drives in one day with hardly any stops. There is nothing to see out the window most of the time because its pretty much a desert in the States we are driving in; and I finished my book in the first 2 days of the trip.

The most annoying thing about my iPod that has happened to me so far was, I brought some cool new games and then I found that they need internet access and we hardly ever have it. When I found this out I decided to download some new games. Some of my friends had suggested a cool looking game that costed $1.29. But when I tried to buy it, I found I had no money on my appstore card left. Luckily I had two of them, so I asked Dad where the second one was. He replied "At home". So now I am trapped in the middle of America with no money on my iPod. How will I survive ?

by Zak




Zak enjoying the scenery...

- Posted using BlogPress from Mum's iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Back in the day we did not have such things as iPods. How on earth did we manage? And survive? Ask your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose its not a good place to play Ï spy"if there is nothing but desert - hope you find internet soon and can download something

    ReplyDelete