Friday, April 10, 2015

Melbourne Australia Day 6


Today we went to The Melbourne Scienceworks Museum. There was some displays based on fairy tales and some displays based on science fiction or the future. They also had lots of displays about your fitness and what sports you would be good at. One of the fairy tale displays I liked was the three little pigs. It had a video explaining why each material the pig used would be good to build a house. The display also had little house models with furniture and a pig in each of them. One of the other displays I liked was the touch screen that allowed you to build a car. My favourite part of this was the futuristic add-ons, you could choose from a force field, wings and 3 others. 
My car

Then we went to Direct Factory Outlets (which Mum went to the other day) to buy me some new converse. I spent a long time trying on shoes but had trouble deciding between a light blue and a purple pair. In the end I choose the blue pair. While Mum tried some shoes on I looked at the array of flat laces. The different colours were multicoloured, fluro pink, fluro green, fluro yellow, black, white and lots more. Then we stopped off at the supermarket to stock up on icecream and other essentials.

When we got home Dad and I went to check out the pool which is next to the gymnasium at the ground floor in our apartment block. It is about 15 metres by 5 metres, the pool water looks a deep blue because along the sides of the pool there are bright blue lights. Dad and I swam around for a while and then went back to our apartment for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. You sound as if you have been very busy and have seen lots. I guess you will be sad when your holiday ends. It's my turn next!

    ReplyDelete