Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lego

For the last few days I have been looking for two Ninjago lego sets in the shops. These are the last two sets I need so I have the whole series.
Usually this would be simple and it would only take half an hour but this time it took a whole day and we went to about 10 shops. The reason for this that Lego launched a new series of sets and the shops had sold out of most of the old sets in store. In all ten shops we only found one of the sets I wanted but all of the trading cards and bricks had been stolen except one brick.
We got a Ninjago carry case like mine for my friend Matthew because it was really cheap and the spinjitsu dojo to keep for my birthday.
That night Mum spent hours looking for the to sets on the computer and found both! Unfortunately one was at a ridiculously high price so we only brought one. I really want some of the more expensive Ninjago sets because then I will be able to beat matthew in spinjitsu and I am going to buy some as soon as I can get to the shops again.

Zak

2 comments:

  1. You may have to wait for your birthday to get more leggo and hope by then the price is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zak, I can look here for you in the States...what set are you wanting?
    Erica

    ReplyDelete