Saturday, April 23, 2011

LED Doofer

Dad an I made a doofer that has ten red LEDS. They flash one by one, they start from right to left. They speed along as fast as lighting.
It took heaps of soldering, I did most of it but Dad made some mistakes so he did the rest. He also burnt his own fingers. I am going to bring it to my cousin's house when I go this holiday.


by Emma.

[The design for this came from here. The mistakes in the implementation were entirely mine. That Emma was soldering with her left hand was also my fault. Things got better after she switched back to her right. The burn was inconsequential - I only said Ow! Dad.]



4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma it sounds very exciting and interesting!!!


    from Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, Well done it looks very impressive. So when are you going to build your own computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Emma, I will have to check it out when I come over next.

    ReplyDelete